Job of a life Time

Have you heard? Monthly Catch is offering the job of a life time!



Monthly Catch is a travel deals website offering up to 90% off 5 star accommodation & they are on the hunt for the Monthly Catch Savvy Traveller...

6 months of traveling the world, staying at luxury resorts and relaxing at globally recognized destinations, whilst getting paid $50, 000 AUD!

Sound too good to be true? Well its not all play & no work... The Monthly Catch Savvy Traveller will be required to promote their experiences by producing daily blogs, video diaries, fan photos, facebook posts & twitter updates.

The winner will be announced on the 1st of November 2011. Until then I'm going to keep you entertained by uploading my 60 second video application followed by a series of videos about my adventures in the Coromandel, NZ.

If you think I have what it takes to be the Monthly Catch Savvy Traveller, PLEASE help me win by liking my facebook page & following me on twitter :)



Follow NicquelRhoden on Twitter

1 comments:

Unknown said...

info on this blog is very helpful to us in making a new blog, and a tight handshake Greetings from our Obat Penggemuk Badan , thank you

Post a Comment